Monday, April 2, 2012

End of Mercy Month / Major Day Weekend

Hello everyone,

This weekend was many things, the end of Mercy Month AND Major Day weekend, the accumulation of both leaves a great sigh of relief.

Mercy Month celebrates the heritage of the Sisters of Mercy, our founding order, and everything that they still do today. During March, I had an opportunity to visit the sisters at the motherhouse, located on the South side of campus, and hear all of their stories and see their traditions. Below is a picture of our Ambassador group that went and visited and the three sisters that gave us the wonderful tour. It's nice to return to your origins, it makes you appreciate the present.


Also this weekend was Major Day and the Laker Live-In. If you were able to make it, GREAT! I hope everything went well. If you have any additional questions, please let me know. If you didn't make, no problem. You still have time, in fact I have a tour in an hour.

I personally spent a lot of time in the last week preparing for this event, which was presented during the Walker School of Business presentation with the Communication Department video. If you didn't make it, stop back in a few days and I'll get it posted up here once it goes up on YouTube. Also, as promised, I will be throwing up all of my additional footage for your viewing pleasure.

Have a great week!

Thanks for reading,
Joe 


No comments:

Post a Comment