Saturday, February 25, 2012

An Afternoon at Cedar Point

Hello Everyone,

Spring break is now fully in the swing and as an amusement park junkie I got the opportunity to spend the afternoon at Cedar Point. PointBuzz sponsored the event and all proceeds benefited Give Kids the World, an organization I worked with when I was in Orlando in November.

The event included at 90 minute behind the scenes tour and a luncheon with the park's GM and Marketing Director. They gave us a lot of insider information, and expanded on some other new happenings, but overall it was a wonderfully nerdy event.

I leave for D.C. and Boston tomorrow (D.C. first and then Boston, just to clarify), where we are going grad school shopping. Wish me luck! 

Thanks for reading,
Joe 

Disaster Transport

Wicked Twister
Top Thrill Dragster


Iron Dragon - Location of new show



No comments:

Post a Comment