Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Welcome back!

Hello everyone!

I know you have been waiting on edge, so I am so sorry to have kept you waiting! Another year is off and running at Mercyhurst University, and I have wasted no time getting right back into it (cough cough... busy).

This year we have welcomed in the Class of 2016, one of the largest classes in school history, along with the introduction of the new Center for Academic Engagement and a completely renovated Student Union.

As for me, I am currently working very hard as the president of the Mercyhurst Chapter of the Public Relations Student Society of America and the Mercyhurst Chapter of the National Broadcasting Society. Both completely different organizations, but very near and dear to my heart.


If you are still following me from last year, hopefully you are now at Mercyhurst or are a year out and still excited to come to Mercyhurst. For anyone new, welcome to my blog. I try my best to give you a piece of what Mercyhurst University is like from a student prospective, but more specifically, as a Communication student. Keep checking back for more details!

Thanks for reading!
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment