Monday, December 10, 2012

The Sprint

Hello everyone,

I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving festivities and are well on your way to enjoying the holidays. This is an extremely busy time of year for all of us at Mercyhurst becuase not only are we just starting a new term, but we are also celebrating the holidays with events such as Breakfast with Santa, Chrisgiving and parties alike. However, next year will be a little different as students will be just about to have finals as we are switching from trimesters to semesters, but we're excited to see how the changes work out. There is always something going on around here!

I'm sorry that I have been so distant in the last couple weeks, but I assure you that I have many great updates coming soon, including a great trip report on my adventures in Florida at the IAAPA Attractions Expo. Stay tuned!

Thanks for reading,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment