Saturday, October 23, 2010

Open House

Hello Everyone,

For those of you who were able to make it to open house, I hope you enjoyed Mercyhurst College. There are so many exciting things happening here and I can only hope for you to be a part of them.

First and foremost, I would like to congratulate our Lakers Football Team who defeated 3rd ranked California State 31-21 this afternoon. GOOD JOB BOYS!!!

Next, I would like to give a shout out to all of you who I gave a campus tour to today. I hope that I was able to prepare you a little better to make a decision about Mercyhurst. As I said on the tour, please feel free to contact me at anytime: jpudli08@lakers.mercyhurst.edu. Best of luck with your college decisions.

That's it! I'm on RA duty tonight so I'm going to sneak off campus for a while before I'm stuck here for the night.

Peace,
Thanks for reading,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment