Monday, May 23, 2011

School is out, now I can go home

Hello Everyone,

I don't know if this will be my last post for the summer or if I will be able to keep up with this throughout the summer, but you and I will just have to wait and see.

School has been done since last Wednesday, but I have to be here as an RA until today. Most of my residents left on Wednesday, but graduation was this past weekend so that is the main reason we have to stick around.

On Saturday I will officially begin my adventure and head for Williamsburg. I am both excited and nervous, but its only 12 weeks and shouldn't be too bad. Here I come Water Country USA.

Just a final shout out for the 2010-11 school year. I would like to thank my professor Meghan for all of the support throughout the year, Molly, my Hall Diector, for her patience and understanding as I asked so many questions, and most of all for my residents. My floor this year has been amazing and everyday that I am here alone makes me sad because of all of the empty space of where they once were. McAuley is a great place and don't let anyone tell you differently.

It has been an amazing year here at Mercyhurst. I have seized the year and I am so thankful for all of the opportunities I have been granted.

Seniors, enjoy whats left of proms, graduation and all the parties. Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to meet you in the fall. Juniors, as always let me know if you have questions or comments. Mercyhurst is a great place, and while I am biased, I truly believe that the opportunities are endless here. :-) I'm done lecturing.

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER ALL!

Thanks for reading,
Joe

1 comment: