Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer in motion

Hello Everyone,

Now over 400 miles from home and school, summer is now in motion. Starting new jobs and completing orientations and trainings are no fun. Again, I am working at Water Country USA and fully understanding the slowdown of life after school.

I am now facing the reality of working my way back up. I gave up my leadership role for an opportunity to enhance myself in the industry I love, but its no picnic. After less than a week it can be frustrating, but I am keeping that chin up and moving towards the future. Today's quote of the day was:

"Don't waste your life in doubts and fears: spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour's duties will be the best preparation for the hours or ages that follow it."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
If any graduates are following, congratuations. New seniors, yes, it is your time to make your decisions. If you have any questions regarding Mercyhurst please feel free to contract me. 
Enjoy summer! 

Thanks for reading, 
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment