Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Special Post - IAAPA Interview

HELLO EVERYONE,

Kind of exciting news. I don't know if its been very obvious of recent, though you should be able to put it together from my work and posts about Williamsburg, but I am an amusement park junkie.

Back in June, after guidance from the great people at Busch Gardens Williamsburg, I applied to be an Ambassador at the annual IAAPA Convention in Orlando and was recently interviewed for the position.

Cross your fingers and say a prayer, this is a dream experience, plus they pay for everything, but getting there. Week and a half in Orlando anyone? Me me!

Here is a brief video on what exactly the convention is. There are only four places in the country that can host this event.
(A little old, but you get the picture)

Very exciting. Thanks for the support! 

Thanks for reading,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment