Friday, June 17, 2011

This is the good life

Hello Everyone,

This song seems to be the theme song of the... well, month. Check it out below.

In other news, the internship was amazing this week. As you may have guessed I am a borderline workaholic and I got a ton of hours this week and was actually able to do my job. It's been good.

I must admit, it's difficult to give you an update when everything is going so well. So, because of that I am going to cut this short and remind you to contact me with any questions you have. Whether new freshman or new high school seniors, I'm here to help, so let me know if you need anything. 

Oh, and guys living in McAuley, let me know what floor you're on, I may just be your RA. Wouldn't that be cool!

Hope summer is going well for all.

Thanks for reading,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment