Friday, March 23, 2012

Check Me Out Online

Hello everyone,

So, I have been working on putting up my new online profile for the last year. The original idea came from the Communication Department professor Meghan Corbin in her Communication Techniques class (which you all should take). I created one version for her class last year and over the last year I complete overhauled it and made it something I am proud of.

So now, ladies and gentlemen, for the first time I unveil to you the ALL NEW josephpudlick.com! While this does display a lot of personal information, this also shows you all the cool things you could be doing over your next four years.
josephpudlick.com
This blog brought to you from New York City. Standby for updates on my trip coming early next week!

Thanks for reading,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment