Monday, February 11, 2013

PRSSA Regional Conference

Hello everyone,

This weekend I had a great opportunity to go to Penn State University Park with my PRSSA chapter for a regional conference. It was great! We got to hear first hand from people in many different aspects throughout the industry: agencies, non-profits, & corporations. The conference allowed for us to mingle with students from other chapters, network with professionals from Edelman, Victoria's Secret (for the girls) and Campbell's. Below is a picture of the seven of us, I bet you can't guess who I am!


The term is currently coming to a close. This is my last week of classes, which means lots of projects, presentations and tests. Next week at this time I will be in Madrid visiting my lovely girlfriend. Anticipate many great pictures come March!

March is officially my final term here at Mercyhurst. I can't believe it's already been nearly four years. More so, I can't believe the place I'm in. Life is great, so great sleeping is just a chore because there are so many fun things I am or still want to do. Be excited for college. If you like high school, just wait!

Thanks for reading,
Hasta luego!
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment