Monday, February 25, 2013

Trip Update

Hello everyone,

This is just a quick update from Poland. Poland is a beautiful country with very nice people! I love it. All the while I long to come home and be somewhere that I know proper etiquette and the language. This has truly been an eye opening experience and I can't wait to share some pictures with you when I get home.

In the meantime, today we are traveling from Warsaw to Krakow by train, then flying to Madrid, spending the night in a hostel until we take a bus to my girlfriends town, Palencia, Spain. Overall, this trip should take about 36 hours, so... I am prepared to be tired. I am staying in Palencia until Friday when I return some to the U.S. It has been a crazy, yet memorable and extraordinary trip. 

That's all for now. February is almost over (Can you believe it?!)

Happy trails!

Thanks for reading,
Joe 

No comments:

Post a Comment