Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Feeling the pressure, summing up the week

Hello Everyone,

Saturday was our first Open House of the year. It was very awesome to see so many people out and about. Keep your eyes out for information on the next one, which will be November 12. You'll hear from administrators, admissions, get information on all the academic programs, a tour the school and more. Let me know if you have any questions.

On Sunday, I lectored for church for the first time at Mercyhurst. Then we had an All Hall (Residence Hall) Program where we played corn hole and bought a ton of pizza. It was a good time. Finally, my dad and I were fixing my brakes (I'm due for inspection) and one of my brake lines burst. Sunday turned out to be a quiet ridiculous day.

Monday, my mom pick me up from school (I sound like a preschooler) and I went home to help my Dad work on my car. It's still not done.

So, yesterday, along with my three classes I got up at 6 a.m. to sit at a table answering a phone until 10 a.m. for a collegiate fundraiser for the local PBS station,  had a test in my night class and went to a corn maze for staff bonding with the RA's.

Today has been better, but I still have to go home and work on my car tonight. Ugh. The life of a college student.

Just trying to keep you up to date.

Thanks for reading,
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment