Monday, October 1, 2012

Define fun?

Hello everyone,

Happy October! It turns out that falls is here. The cool breeze has rapidly entered Erie, PA, but that's not for a lack of excitement on campus. Now I enjoy a night out, game of frisbee or a trip to an amusement park just as much as the next guy (or perhaps more), however these are not the only things that I define as fun.

Fun has an interesting new meaning to me. It is fun to determine who you want to be in college. Three years ago, I decided that I was going to dedicate myself to my major. Communication has been a gift and a half for me and it only keeps on giving. I had the opportunity to join the rowing team and continue what I had started in high school, but my decision has brought me irreplaceable practical knowledge and experience.

Last week as the Comm. Dept intern I began what we are calling the "COMMunity Bulletin." This is a weekly newsletter that informs the department of all of its happenings and presents students with future opportunities. To see the newsletter, click the link here


This week, as I have told you in the past, PRSSA is hosting our first large networking event entitled, "Speed Networking." Say tuned until next week when I tell you what happened, present pictures and tell you if we'll ever try this again.

Thanks for reading.
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment