Sunday, October 28, 2012

All in one week!

Hello everyone,

This post leaves me with two weeks left of the term. I am excited to report that this also means I only have two weeks left until IAAPA. I am SO excited and that's nearly an understatement.

This week we hit an amazing milestone in our campaign to host the 2013 Frozen Putt-A-Thon. I present to you www.frozenputt.com, the official website of the Frozen Putt-A-Thon. This will be the central link to all of our advertising and promotions. This will truly legitimize the event and allow us to pull in a much larger audience.

This week I am excited to report that I have an interview with the Erie County Convention Center Authority (ECCCA). I am interested in gaining some additional event facility management experience, so I am trying to get an internship that may turn into a job.

Finally, this week is also a networking event for the Northwest PA Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America. I'm not sure if I told you, however as the president of the Mercyhurst PRSSA chapter, I have been asked to sit on the local PRSA board and represent my chapter and bring a young perspective. On Thursday, PRSA is hosting a networking event for professionals at the U Pick Six Taphouse downtown in Erie. I'm very excited to do some networking in my local community.

Have a great week! Have a great Halloween!

Thanks for reading,
Joe 

No comments:

Post a Comment