Thursday, January 10, 2013

Industry Articles

Hello everyone,

Happy New Year! I hope your first full week back is going swell. I'm excited to get back into the swing of things as there are many exciting activities ahead. This post is the first in a series that is actually a requirement of my Professional Development class. We have been asked to seek and post articles related to our areas of interest, so for the next several weeks I will be posting them here!

The first article was written by Chad Emerson and aligns perfectly with the book I'm reading, "The Disney Way." Emerson interviewed Vicki Johnson, the Director of Worldwide Sales and Travel Ops PR at Disney Destinations. She talks of her experiences moving to the Disney team and how great leaders inspire her, and all the other employees, to do great things. You can see a copy of the article here.

Thanks for reading, 
Joe   

No comments:

Post a Comment